HYDROMAX ECCO leather treatment provides high-quality leathers with excellent water and perspiration resistance, without the use of a membrane. Our rich leather uppers are treated with ECCO HYDROMAX Technology during the tanning process. This special method also prevents the leather from hardening after repeated wetting and drying in demanding conditions, keeping leathers strong and durable, yet soft, supple, and breathable.
● Women's hybrid golf shoe delivers comfort and stability on and off the green.
● Crafted from ECCO SOFT CALF NAPPA leather, made in our own tanneries, for a soft yet durable finish.
● Treated with innovative ECCO HYDROMAX® Technology for a water-repellent finish.
● ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Technology bonds the upper to the sole without the need for glue or stitching.
● ECCO DYNAMIC TRACTION SYSTEM™ hybrid outsole has more than 100 traction bars and 800 traction angles for excellent stability during play.
● Removable OrthoLite® insole delivers optimal comfort and optional extra width when taken out.